As we all know ICSE semester 1 exams are postponed. Its the golden time to improve your score and perform way better than your current preparation. Use the time to your fullest.
- Try to get the whole idea of syllabus and check if you have any weakness. Strengthen your weaknesses.
- Create a whole list of formulas, concepts and important points in a notebook.
- Now pickup any sample paper > solve it with time limit of 3 hrs with all exam conditions. Try to complete it in 2 hrs 30 mins.
- Now ask your teacher to check and grade your sample answer copy . It is recommended to be with the teacher while he/she grades your answer sheet so you can easily find out your errors.
- Analyze your mistakes and strengthen those areas.
- Repeat step 3 with new Sample Paper.
Mathematic Sem-1 Specimen Paper - Click Here
Physics, Chemistry , Biology and Social Science
- Create specific chapter targets and read through the whole chapter while underlining and marking important points. Don't forget to write the notes and important points in your note book simultaneously. Writing important points down while studying is one of important tips everyone tend to ignore. Its not reading the notes which engrave the concepts and points in your brain but its when you write it down. Everytime you read/learn/revise a chapter write important points and highlights along with it.
- You can perform a fun activity with your friends too. Ask your friend circle to prepare a specific topic for the next day and to prepare 5 questions (self-made) of the same (harder the question , more is the fun). Next day everyone will ask those 5 questions from the group and points will be added for the ones who answer them correctly. It not only acts as instant test for your learning but also encourage everyone to dig deep into the topic to create their own hard questions.
- Discussion and doubt solving on topics of science here in the forum will act as great catalyst. Active participation in any discussion makes your brain to work and engage therefore engraving the concepts permanently into your mind. Not to mention your many doubts and misconceptions will be cleared aswell.
- I personally suggest you to watch videos of "Physics Wallah" (Alakh Pandey) for quick revision of chapters. Don't forget to make notes btw.
- Don't forget to attempt few (atleast 1) sample paper before going for the exam.
- Short notes and mnemonics from icsehub will also help you a lot.
- Learn all the definitions. Make notes of all the syntax codes along with their usage.
- Practice codes thoroughly on your PC.
- Try to make programs of same function in various different ways.
- Try all the syntax on IDE simultaneously while you learn/read about them.
- Create your own programs and most importantly "ENJOY coding"
Computer Applications Sem-1 Specimen Paper - Click Here
All the Best 👍
Phod do 💣